Welcome to the Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine. We are the local component of the Ohio Osteopathic Association, covering Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain Counties. We are your voice in the local osteopathic community!
The Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine
Cordially Invites You to Our Membership Social
Saturday April 27, 2013
1852 Columbus Road
Cleveland, OH 44113
So much is happening in our Osteopathic Profession!! The CAOM would like to take this time and Thank You for a successful 2012!
We would like to Invite you and a guest to an evening of socializing and music at Rivergate Tavern.
The Diamond Project Band will be playing (they are a Neil Diamond cover band) and we will be offering appetizers and 2 drink tickets.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 19th regarding your attendance. I hope to see you all there! Thank you again for the continued support of the CAOM!
The Mission of this Association shall be as follows:
• To promote public health and encourage the Academy’s cooperation with public health agencies at the national, state and local level.
• To maintain the standards of ethical conduct as outlined in the AOA Code of Ethics.
• To maintain and enhance osteopathic medical education, postgraduate training and research.
• To provide services to the members of this association for the benefit of their practices and lives.
• To encourage participation in osteopathic organizations at the national, state and local levels.
• To promote medical care that is necessary, appropriate, high quality and accessible.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 216.595.0655. We are here to assist you.