Welcome to the Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine. We are the local component of the Ohio Osteopathic Association, covering Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain Counties. We are your voice in the local osteopathic community!
Our mission is:
- To promote public health and encourage the Academy’s cooperation with public health agencies at the national, state and local level.
- To maintain the standards of ethical conduct as outlined in the AOA Code of Ethics.
- To maintain and enhance osteopathic medical education, postgraduate training and research.
- To provide services to the members of this association for the benefit of their practices and lives.
- To encourage participation in osteopathic organizations at the national, state and local levels.
- To promote medical care that is necessary, appropriate, high quality and accessible.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (216) 595-0655. We are here to assist you.
26th Annual West Side Seminar
The 51st Annual Conference will take place January 22-24, 2016 at The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland. To register, please complete a copy of the registration form and send it with your payment to:
Mail: Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine, P.O. Box 356, Avon, Ohio 44011
Payment must be received by noon on Friday, January 15, 2015 to take advantage of discounted rates.