Welcome to the Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine. We are the local component of the Ohio Osteopathic Association, covering Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain Counties. We are your voice in the local osteopathic community!
Payment can be made via Secure Electronic fax at (216) 282-3780 or by sending via mail with your completed registration form which is inside the brochure.
The brochure includes pricing information and the schedule.
Thank you again for the continued support of the CAOM!
The Mission of this Association shall be as follows:
• To promote public health and encourage the Academy’s cooperation with public health agencies at the national, state and local level.
• To maintain the standards of ethical conduct as outlined in the AOA Code of Ethics.
• To maintain and enhance osteopathic medical education, postgraduate training and research.
• To provide services to the members of this association for the benefit of their practices and lives.
• To encourage participation in osteopathic organizations at the national, state and local levels.
• To promote medical care that is necessary, appropriate, high quality and accessible.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 216.595.0655. We are here to assist you.