Welcome to the Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine. We are the local component of the Ohio Osteopathic Association, covering Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake and Lorain Counties. We are your voice in the local osteopathic community!
Our mission is:
- To promote public health and encourage the Academy’s cooperation with public health agencies at the national, state and local level.
- To maintain the standards of ethical conduct as outlined in the AOA Code of Ethics.
- To maintain and enhance osteopathic medical education, postgraduate training and research.
- To provide services to the members of this association for the benefit of their practices and lives.
- To encourage participation in osteopathic organizations at the national, state and local levels.
- To promote medical care that is necessary, appropriate, high quality and accessible.
If you have any questions, please call our office at (216) 595-0655. We are here to assist you.
Now Announcing Our 25th Annual Westside Seminar!
Our 25th Annual Westside seminar will take place on September 27, 2014 at LeCentre in Westlake. This full-day program will provide 8 credits of category 1-A CME and features talks on lipid management, a DM2 update, medication safety in the outpatient setting, risk of specialization in youth sports and more. For more information or to register, please download the Westside Seminar registration form.