Our mission is:
- To promote public health and encourage the Academy’s cooperation with public health agencies at the national, state, and local levels.
- To maintain the standards of ethical conduct as outlined in the American Osteopathic Association’s Code of Ethics.
- To maintain and enhance osteopathic medical education, postgraduate training, and research.
- To provide services to the members of this association for the benefit of their practices and lives.
- To encourage participation in osteopathic organizations at the national, state, and local levels.
- To promote medical care that is necessary, appropriate, high quality, and accessible.