The Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine’s 53rd Annual Conference will take place January 26-28, 2018. The three-day event will feature advancements from across the field of medicine, 31 anticipated AOA Category 1-A CME credits, as well as the opportunity for physicians to meet with representatives from companies whose products and services enhance their practice of medicine.
Program Objectives and Schedule
The purposes of this seminar include:
- Providing AOA accredited programs which address the clinical practice needs of osteopathic physicians.
- Continually assessing issues, developments, advances and deficiencies in current medical practice, and addressing identified needs through relevant, comprehensive programs designed for general, statewide physician audiences of all specialties.
- Selecting qualified faculty in accordance with AOA accreditation requirements, developing innovative learning forums and providing AOA Category 1A programs.
The program schedule is still being finalized. Please refer back to this page for updates.
Accommodations and Parking
A LIMITED SUPPLY of group rate rooms ($179.00 plus tax) is available for attendees who wish to stay at The Ritz-Carlton Downtown Cleveland. To reserve a room:
- Visit www.ritzcarlton.com/cleveland to reserve your room online. Use group code: omdomda
- Call (216) 623-1300. Inform the reservation agent that you are with the program, “Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine” and use group code: omdomda
Hotel valet parking is available at the front entrance of the hotel at 1515 West Third Street. The overnight parking rate is $28 per car per night and the daily event rate is $12 per car per day. Self-parking is available in the Tower City Center adjacent to the hotel.
Cancellations/Refunds and Grievances
This program is designed to comply with Uniform Guidelines for Accrediting Agencies of Continuing Medical Education. All grievances will be responded to in writing within 30 days of receipt. Initially, all grievances should be directed to the CAOM CME Committee. Additional information concerning compliance may be obtained by contacting the AOA Division of CME at (800) 621-1773